San Francisco Public Library

99.9 - Keiji Senmon Bengoshi - the movie, "99.9 - Keiji Senmon Bengoshi - the movie" Seisaku Iinkai

Label
99.9 - Keiji Senmon Bengoshi - the movie, "99.9 - Keiji Senmon Bengoshi - the movie" Seisaku Iinkai
Language
jpn
Characteristic
videorecording
Main title
99.9 - Keiji Senmon Bengoshi - the movie
Medium
videorecording
Oclc number
1350285590
Responsibility statement
"99.9 - Keiji Senmon Bengoshi - the movie" Seisaku Iinkai
Runtime
119
Summary
880-05, "The conviction rate for criminal offenses in Japan is 99.9%. This is a drama about a team of criminal lawyers trying to find the truth that may have been hidden in the other 0.1%."--IMDb
Technique
live action
resource.variantTitle
Kyūjūkyūtenkyū
resource.filmdirector
screenplaywriter
Mapped to